The Create > Charts menu contains options for creating charts and visualizations.
The Create > Charts > Chart option creates a new item in your Report which is similar to a table in that you choose which questions should be used to create the chart. Using the Show data as menu above a table will also convert an existing table into a chart. For more information on formatting options, click here, and for information on the chart types that are available, see this page.
The options in Create > Charts > Visualization instead require you to link them up to an existing table of numbers that are to be visualized. The input could also be a Q Table, but it could also be tabular data from an R Output, and there is also the option to simply paste in a set of numbers that you want to display. All options in this menu are created with R ().
Both charts and visualizations export as images. If you would like to export editable Excel-style charts, you should instead create a Table, and export it to Office using one of the Excel Chart format options.
Chart Convert a Table into a chart.
Preliminary Project Setup
- Summary Plots - Create a chart for each question (not text or hidden questions) in your project.
- Area Chart - Create an Area Chart, a Stacked Area Chart, or a 100% Stacked Area Chart.
- Bar Chart - Create a horizontal Bar Chart, a Stacked Bar Chart, or a 100% Stacked Bar Chart.
- Column Chart - Create a vertical Column Chart, a Stacked Column Chart, or a 100% Stacked Column Chart.
- Donut Chart - Create a Donut Chart (Pie Chart with a hollow center).
- Heatmap - Create a Heatmap.
- Scatterplot - Create a Scatterplot with or without labels.
- Line Chart - Create a Line Chart, a Stacked Line Chart, or a 100% Stacked Line Chart.
- Palm Trees - Create a Palm Tree plot.
- Bar Chart - Create a horizontal Bar Chart using pictograph icons.
- Pie Chart - Create a Pie Chart or a Grouped Pie Chart.
- Sankey Diagram - Create a Sankey Diagram.
Pages in category ‘Create Charts’
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Visualization - Area Chart
- Visualization - Bar Chart
- Visualization - Bean Plot
- Visualization - Box Plot
- Visualization - Column Chart
- Visualization - Density Plot
- Visualization - Donut Chart
- Visualization - Geographic Map
- Visualization - Heatmap
- Visualization - Histogram
- Visualization - Line Chart
- Visualization - Palm Trees
- Visualization - Parallel Coordinates
- Visualization - Pictograph - Bar Chart
- Visualization - Pie Chart
- Visualization - Pyramid Chart
- Visualization - Radar Chart
- Visualization - Sankey Diagram
- Visualization - Scatterplot
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Area Chart
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Bar Chart
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Column Chart
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Geographic Map
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Line Chart
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Radar Chart
- Visualization - Small Multiples - Scatterplot
- Visualization - Stacked Column Chart with Statistical Significance
- Visualization - Streamgraph
- Visualization - Time Series Graph
- Visualization - Venn Diagram
- Visualization - Violin Plot