Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Related Online Training modules|
|Generally it is best to access online training from within Q by selecting Help > Online Training|
Q has a special Question Type called Ranking that is specifically designed or the analysis of ranking data. This means that statistical models designed for the analysis of ranking data are automatically applied whenever the Question Type is set to Ranking.
This question type can be used for:
- Repeated Measures Single Factor Experiments, in which respondents have been asked to rank alternatives, including situations where there are tied rankings.
- Blocked ranking experiments, including MaxDiff and more exotic variants such as anchored MaxDiff.
Where an experiment involves rankings but the objects being ranked are combinations of attributes, these are modeled using the methods described in Multifactor Experiments.
- MaxDiff on the Displayr wiki for an overview of key MaxDiff concepts and resources.
- Statistical Tests for Ranking Questions
- Latent Class Analysis and Mixture Models
Further reading: MaxDiff software