Overview of options in Q
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Q provides a multitude of different ways of formatting outputs, from the creation of maps in PowerPoint through to exporting raw data in Excel.
The appearance of a table can be modified by:
- Directly manipulating the table. For example, merging categories or pressing the various toolbar buttons (see Manipulating Tables).
- Right-mouse-clicking on one or more tables and selecting from the available options. The options shown depend upon the table being viewed.
- Table Options shows more detailed settings that can be applied to one or more tables.
- Project Options describes the settings that can be applied to the project as a whole.
- User Options lists the options that can be set which are remembered whenever the user is running Q.