Category:Dashboards (Online Reporting)
Projects created in Q can be uploaded and used in Displayr, which is an online tool for data analysis and reporting. A Q Dashboard is a project created in Q and then uploaded onto the ‘cloud’, where it can be viewed on any web browser.
Instructions for creating a dashboard
- Obtain a license for Displayr.
- Undertand the Optimal workflow for using Q and Displayr.
- Obtain the data, clean it and set it up in Q Setting Up Your Data in Q.
- Upload your QPack and organize your dashboard.
Your dashboards are essentially run within a server. If your data file is very large or your project is very complicated then the user must sometimes wait while it loads or calculates. (Displayr tries to help by keeping a copy of the first few pages of your project so that these can appear immediately in your browser, while your project is loading.)
If a user waits more than two minutes for an operation to complete then Displayr will cancel the operation.
- See Files Take a Long Time to Open for tips on improving load times for your project.
- See Tables Take a Long Time to Compute for tips on speeding up your calculations.
Pages in category ‘Dashboards (Online Reporting)’
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.