Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
A two-way confidentiality agreement is included in our Licensing Agreement, which is enacted when you install the software.
In the event that this agreement is not sufficient for your needs, we will generally be willing to sign additional agreements, provided that they:
- Do not negate aspects of our own Licensing Agreement, either explicitly or by having specific provisions that are contrary to our own.
- Do not contain a requirement that we delete all electronic electronic copies of confidential materials. We can never agree to such a term, as it is technically infeasible (e.g., due to backups held by hosting companies, emailing companies, etc.).
- Do not contain terms that can be interpreted as assigning intellectual rights over the use of our software to other parties.
- Are not written in such a way as to require a lawyer to understand their meaning.
- Contain no impractical or onerous clauses.
Process for asking us to sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement
If our Licensing Agreement is not sufficient for your purposes, please send an email to email@example.com containing the following:
- Your document, as an attachment.
- An acknowledgement that you have read this document and that your agreement is consistent with each and every one of the points we have made above.