How to Save and Run Online Library QScripts From Your Computer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To save and run Online Library QScripts from your computer:
- Automate > Online Library.
- When you click on a script you will see a description below it. Scroll to the bottom of this and click on More information.
- Copy the script (in they grey box) and save it to your computer, with a file extension of .QScript. You can do this in NotePad, but if you plan to modify the script you should follow the instructions in Setting Up a Text Editor for QScript.
- If desired, modify the script.
- Run it using Automate > Run QScript (Macro) from file.