Jump to navigation Jump to search
Any Rule available in Online Library can be customized. Alternatively, Creating a Custom Rule describes how to create a custom rule from scratch.
In some situations, a rule will have a set of options that you can easily modify, as follows:
- Press on the Rules tab (bottom-left of the table/chart).
- Select the rule that you wish to modify.
- Press Edit Rule and make the desired changes.
- Find the page on this wiki that contains the rule you wish to modify. You can either do this by searching or following links on this wiki or using Q, as follows:
- Select Automate > Browse Online Library.
- Find the rule that you wish to customize (note that you can use the filter buttons at the top of the screen and you can search for keywords).
- Scroll down the description of the rule which appears at the bottom of the window and press More information.