|Related Online Training modules
|Generally it is best to access online training from within Q by selecting Help > Online Training
Binary Logit, also known as Logistic Regression is estimated in Q when the Dependent question is a Pick One question and it contains only two categories.
- Regression for a description of how to run a regression in Q.
- Regression Outputs for a description of the standard outputs.
When using this feature you can obtain additional information that is stored by the R code which produces the output.
- To do so, select Create > R Output.
- In the R CODE, paste: item = YourReferenceName
- Replace YourReferenceName with the reference name of your item. Find this in the Report tree or by selecting the item and then going to Properties > General > Name from the object inspector on the right.
- Below the first line of code, you can paste in snippets from below or type in str(item) to see a list of available information.
For a more in depth discussion on extracting information from objects in R, checkout our blog post here.
Properties which may be of interest are:
- Summary outputs from the regression model:
- item$summary$coefficients # summary regression outputs
Further reading: Market Segmentation Software