Within Q, multivariate statistical tools are accessible in four different ways:
- Standard multivariate tools are available in the Create menu (e.g., Correspondence analysis, Latent class analysis, Trees, Regression, Principal Components Analysis, and Cluster analysis.
- Linear, binary, ordered and multinomial logit models are automatically estimated when creating tables with Ranking and Experiment data.
- Additional more specialized analyses are available in Automate > Online Library, such Total Unduplicated Reach and Frequency (TURF) and variants of Driver Analysis.
- Various multivariate models are automatically incorporated into the statistical testing. For example, post hoc testing are available on tables (see Planned ANOVA-Type Tests).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category ‘Multivariate Statistics’
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Choice Modeling - Compute Importance
- Choice Modeling - Compute Utilities
- Choice Modeling - Compute Utilities with 0 to 100 Scaling
- Choice Modeling - Compute Within-Attribute Preference Shares (Utilities)
- Choice Modeling - Compute Zero-Centered Diffs (Utilities)
- Correspondence Analysis of Square Tables
- How to Allocate Observations to Segments in Excel
- How to Analyze Grid Questions in Latent Class Analysis
- How to Compute Correlations
- How to do Latent Class Regression
- How to Perform Driver Analysis With Repeated Measures Data
- How to Scale Respondents to have a Mean of 0 and a Standard Deviation of 1
- How to Scale Variables to have a Unit Range
- Marketing - MaxDiff - Analyze as a Ranking Question - Compute Preference Shares from Individual-Level Parameter Means (All Alternatives)
- Marketing - MaxDiff - Analyze as a Ranking Question - Compute Sawtooth-Style Preference Shares from Individual-Level Parameter Means (K Alternatives)
- Marketing - MaxDiff - Analyze as a Ranking Question - Compute Zero-Centered Utilities from Individual-Level Parameter Means (All Alternatives)
- Marketing - MaxDiff - Analyze as a Ranking Question - MaxDiff Setup from an Experimental Design
- MaxDiff Case Study
- MaxDiff Specifications
- Mixed-Mode Cluster Analysis
- Mixed-Mode Tree
- Mixture Models for Regression
- Moon Plot
- Multidimensional Scaling (MDS)
- Multinomial Logistic Discriminant Analysis
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis