|Related Online Training modules|
|Generally it is best to access online training from within Q by selecting Help > Online Training|
From Q5 onward, Ordered Logit models are best performed using Regression - Ordered Logit. This page describes the legacy functionality.
- Regression for a description of how to run a regression in Q.
- Regression Outputs for a description of the standard outputs.
When using this feature you can obtain additional information that is stored by the R code which produces the output.
- To do so, select Create > R Output.
- In the R CODE, paste one of the code snippets from below.
- Replace item with the name of your item. Find this by right-clicking the output in the Report tree and clicking Reference name.
- Click Calculate.
Properties which may be of interest are:
- Summary outputs from the regression model:
- item$summary$coefficients # summary regression outputs