|Related Online Training modules|
|Generally it is best to access online training from within Q by selecting Help > Online Training|
Binary Logit, also known as Logistic Regression is estimated in Q when the Dependent question is a Pick One question and it contains only two categories.
- Regression for a description of how to run a regression in Q.
- Regression Outputs for a description of the standard outputs.
When using this feature you can obtain additional information that is stored by the R code which produces the output.
- To do so, select Create > R Output.
- In the R CODE, paste one of the code snippets from below.
- Replace item with the name of your item. Find this by right-clicking the output in the Report tree and clicking Reference name.
- Click Calculate.
Properties which may be of interest are:
- Summary outputs from the regression model:
- item$summary$coefficients # summary regression outputs