Tools for Auditing Projects
By default, Q automatically documents all your work (i.e., all recoding, changes to labels, etc.).
Q has various tools for auditing research projects so you can understand what has been done in a project (e.g., if checking projects have been correctly set up and analyzed):
- Ad Hoc Audits of Tables, Variables and Questions describes the various tools within Q that are used when working out how, precisely, a specific table, variable or question has been created.
- Auditing a Project describes how QScripts can be used to produce audit reports.
- Quality Assurance - Data File Information/Dictionary is a QScript that creates a report showing values, labels, Question Type and Variable Type information for the variables in a data file (i.e., it is similar to the data file information/dictionaries prepared by SPSS and other programs).
- Q's Project File can be directly read.
- Auditing Advanced Analyses describes the auditing tools available for more advanced analysis methods.