Mixture Models for Regression
|Related Online Training modules|
|Latent Class Choice Model|
|Generally it is best to access online training from within Q by selecting Help > Online Training|
Mixture models for segmentation can be performed in Q by:
- Setting up the regression model in Q as an Experiment.
- Selecting Create > Segments > Latent Class Analysis.
- Selecting the experiment question(s) in the Questions to analyze box.
- Setting Form segments by to splitting by individuals (latent class analysis, cluster analysis, mixture model).
- Press Advanced.
- Specify the required Distribution.
Further reading: Latent Class Analysis Software