How to Update Value Attributes by Cutting and Pasting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Open the Value Attributes.
- With you left mouse button, click on row 1 and drag down to the last row so that all rows are selected.
- Press the copy button (bottom of the screen, immediately to the right of Auto-Update.
- Paste into Excel (you can use another program, but it is generally easier in Excel).
- Update the contents of the cells in Excel.
- Select all the cells which were pasted into, including the very top row which contains the headings.
- Press the paste button (to the right of the copy button).