How to Turn Off Significance Results on a Table
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sometimes you may wish to turn off the display of significance results in a table.
In Q 4.7 and higher the Show significance menu above the table can be used to turn off significance results by selecting the option No.
In earlier versions of Q, you must first create a new table style which has no significance highlighting and then you should apply this style to any table for which you want to hide significance results.
To create the appropriate table style you should:
- Go to the Edit menu and select Project Options.
- In the Table Styles tab press the plus button to add a new style.
- Change the Name to Significance Hidden.
- Un-tick the options Show significance as arrows, Show significance via font size, and Show significance via font color.
- Click Ok.
You may then apply this style to any table you wish using the following steps:
- Right-click your table and select Table Options.
- Click on the Styles tab.
- In the Screen/Outputs Tab drop-down menu select the Significance Hidden style that you created above.
- Click Ok.