How to Export/Save data as a CSV File with Value Labels
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To save the raw data in CSV format (or another Excel format if you prefer) with the Value Labels of each question you can:
- Go to the Variables and Questions tab.
- Highlight all of the variables by pressing Ctrl + A.
- Right-click and select Export Variables to Excel.
- Click Yes when asked about exporting Labels instead of Values.
- In Excel use Save As and choose the format CSV (comma delimited) to save a CSV file.