How to Analyze Advertising Trackers with Different Variables for Each Campaign
- Create a list of all the advertisements and assign a unique value to each advertisement (e.g., 1 = description of first ad, 2 = description of second ad).
- Name: advertisement.
- Label: Advertisement Number
- //1 = description of first ad
- //2 = description of second ad
- Use Copy and Paste Question(s) > Linked to copy the questions of the first advertisement.
- Manually edit each of the variables in the copied questions using an if statement, so that when you edit the Expression in the advertisement variable, all the linked questions automatically refer to the correct variables. These if statements will need to be updated every time a new campaign is added.
- Create any tables and new variables required to analyse the advertisement.
- When you wish to change advertisement, then change the value in the Expression in advertisement to the advertisement of interest. This will cause any variables and tables to automatically update.