Manipulating Data Files
(Redirected from Manipulating data files)
Q contains the following tools for manipulating data files:
- Converting SPSS Syntax Files into SPSS Data Files.
- Converting Other Files Types into SPSS or CSV Data Files
- Stacking Data Files.
- Merging Data Files.
- Data tab.
- Setting Up Your Data in Q for an overview of how to set up data in Q
- File Formats Supported by Q
- Basic Workflow For Checking and Cleaning a Project
- Constructing Variables to Make Analysis Easy
- Setting Statistical Assumptions When Setting Up Projects
- Weighting (Sample balancing)
- Advanced Data Tidying
- Exporting, Copying and Printing
- Updating Projects with New or Revised Data
- Converting Other Files Types into SPSS or CSV Data Files)