How to Group Multiple Variables into a Question
- Select the variables of interest in the Variables and Questions tab. You can do this by clicking and dragging on the variable numbers, shown on the left side of the screen. Alternatively, use Shift and/or Ctrl on your keyboard to selecting adjacent and non-adjacent ranges of variables.
- Click the right button on your mouse.
- Select Set Question.
- Choose your preferred Question Type.
- If desired, change the Name.
- Press OK. If you have selected variables with different Value Attributes you will likely get a warning. If you have selected a Pick Any - Grid or Number - Grid as the Question Type you may get shown the Grid Layout dialog box.