Category:Reading Tables and Interpreting Significance Tests
Basic tips for interpreting most tables can be obtained by selecting Help and Interpret This Table. The following are general descriptions of how to interpret the most common types of tables in Q.
- Frequency Tables (Summaries of Pick One and Pick Any questions)
- Tables of Means (Summaries of Number and Number - Multi Questions)
- Crosstabs of Means (One Numeric Question by a Categorical Question)
- Crosstabs of Proportions (One Categorical Question by Another Categorical Question)
- Summaries of Grid Questions (Number - Grid and Pick Any - Grid)
- Crosstabs of Grid Questions
- Interpreting Column Comparisons
- Correlations (Number - Multi by Number - Multi questions)
- Crosstabs Involving Date Questions
- Crosstabs with Smoothing (e.g., Moving Averages)
Pages in category "Reading Tables and Interpreting Significance Tests"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.